Global Outfitters and New Heights Church have a process we ask you to go through before we send you out as a global worker. We want to see you succeed, and we believe that these things will help set you up for success. We'll be there to walk you through the process, so step #1 is contacting us.
Must Do Steps
- Contact and meet with Nathan Allen (GO Director) - nathan [at] globaloutfitters.org
- Fill out this Global Worker Application here. Contact Ruth Epstein (ruth [at] newheightschurch.com) for any questions you have.
- Complete Discovery to become a New Heights Church member
- Serve in a New Heights ministry for a minimum of one year
- Complete the Perspectives course at the certificate level
- Join a missions sending agency
- Go through required sessions at The Joshua Center
- Meet with Freedom 5:one to develop a financial plan
- Find a community group to adopt you.
- Meet with GO staff to review field expectations
- Attend all Mission Cohorts
Strongly Suggested Steps
- Take as many Equip classes as possible
- Attend Salt & Light Training
- Attend a support raising bootcamp: info [at] supportraisingsolutions.org
- Attend pre-field training (examples include Compass Training at MTI - info [at] mti.org and Core at CIT - citmail [at] cit-online.org)
- Start language learning ASAP if needed